Our Uniform Shop is run by the P & F Association. It is staffed by volunteer parents and is currently operating out of the School Tuckshop. Opening hours are 8.00-9.00am on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, during school terms.
The school uniform days for 2016 are as follows:
Please email your orders to HCSuniformshop@bne.catholic.edu.au.
HCS Uniform Shop Price List November 2016.pdf
HCS Uniform Shop Price Order Form.pdf
Girls: green/white check dress or green/white check shirt with green culottes
Boys: green/white check shirt with black shorts
Girls: Green sports shirt with green culottes
* Swimming: one piece bathers, rash vest & cap (not latex)
Boys: Green sports shirt with black shorts
* Swimming: speedo bathers, rash vest & cap (not latex)
All children must wear the green school hat with school emblem, short white socks and black (only) leather joggers.
- All children are expected to wear the full and appropriate school uniform. On a number of special days, the children will be allowed ‘free dress’ to help celebrate the festivities. On these occasions, prior notice will be given to parents.
- Other than a wristwatch, the wearing of jewellery to school is not allowed. A pair of sleepers or a pair of studs are the only earrings allowed. Chains and rings are a potential safety risk and are not to be worn at school.
- Shoulder length hair should be tied back with a school colour tie.
Please note: due to changes in P&F accounting, the School Office will no longer be able to take credit card/EFTPOS payments for uniform orders. Families who are unable to attend the Uniform Shop during operating hours will now need to complete an order form (see above) and hand it to the School Office with either their payment details or cash. Orders will only be processed on Uniform Shop days and will be available for pick up at the School Office after 10am.
If families have uniforms that they no longer need and are still in good condition, please consider donating them to the Uniform Shop. Items can be left at the School Office, or the Uniform Shop during opening hours.
Convenor: Linda Toich