Holy Cross School opened in 1890 on the corner of Chalk & Morris
Streets. It opened in its present location in 1958. Our school has a
long and warm relationship with the Mercy Sisters who ran the school up
until 1976 when our first lay Principal took control.
The school opened
an Integration Unit in 1980 for students who are intellectually
Currently we are a school with a double streamed lower primary moving
to single stream in the middle and upper levels.
Our teachers are
extremely professional. Our school has been updated to meet the current
needs of technology in the classrooms.
We pride ourselves as a small
community school that seeks to meet the needs of all its students.